Myciti.com is a CitiBank customer internet portal. On myciti.com customers can access all online services which Citibank provides to its customers. This includes Banking, Lending, Investing and Credit Cards. On myciti.com portal you can either learn about all these service provided by Citibank or you can login into your Citibank account and manage services your signed up to.
Myciti.com Login process
Before you proceed with entering your information into the website make sure that you’re browsing Citibank website. Lots of phishing attacks start with mail and URLs which lead to malicious websites. You can check out our Anti-phishing guide on how to quickly check SSL certificate for the Citibank and make sure that you’re accessing official Citibank website.
In order to login to the Citi bank services you need to have User ID and Password for your Citibank account available. If you don’t have it you can register for it by clicking on “Register for Online Access” link on the main page of myciti.com. In order to register for Citibank online access you will need to provide your Card number so make sure to have your card in possession when doing this.
If you know your User ID and Password you can proceed by typing it into the corresponding boxes and pressing on “Sing on” button.
If you don’t remember your password you need to click on “Forgot User ID or Password?” button.
You can also activate a new card that you just got by clicking on “Activate a card” button.
Tips and Hints
- If you are on any Citibank page and you cannot see dialog for Login information, look for “Sign on” link. It will bring you to a Login dialog
- Instead of going through myciti.com which is unsecure redirect you can directy navigate to https://online.citi.com which is secured by HTTPS protocol.
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot password” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one.
- myciti.com – Citibank customer internet portal
- https://citi.com/credit-cards/citi.action – Citibank credit cards portal
- https://online.citi.com/US/JRS/pands/detail.do?ID=BankingOverviewCitibank Banking Portal>
- https://online.citi.com/US/JRS/pands/detail.do?ID=CitigoldOverview – Citigold Wealth Management